To assist the department, we have enlisted the resources of scientists and engineers involved in research and engineering practice to serve on our Departmental Advisory Board. Board members come from consulting firms, research laboratories, and faculty members from other institutions. The members of the Board provide an external perspective on our educational practices and offer valuable opinions and ideas on how to improve them.
Our current advisory board comprises:
- Mark Bishop, Hazen and Sawyer
- Herve Buisson, Veolia Water
- Bob Crowder, Gilbane Building Company
- Kurt Guenther, Exxon-Mobil
- Matthys Levy, Weidlinger Associates, Inc.
- Margery Overton, North Carolina State University
- Mysore Ravindra, LeMessurier Consultants
- Mark Schmidt, John Deere
- Chris Squires, Kimley-Horn and Associates
- Ed Sullivan, Duke Energy
- Joseph Yura, University of Texas at Austin