Daniel A. Vallero
Adjunct Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Office Location: 121 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5200
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Measurement and modeling research in environmental systems, including high throughput risk screening, tracer studies, development of pollution collection devices, and biosystem engineering. Life cycle analysis and sustainable design.
Policy, Science and Engineering
Ethics in Engineering
- ECON 212: Engineering Systems Optimization and Economics
- EGR 305: Engineering Systems Optimization and Economics
- Vallero, D; Isukapalli, S, Simulating real-world exposures during emergency events: studying effects of indoor and outdoor releases in the Urban Dispersion Program in upper Manhattan, NY., Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, vol 24 no. 3 (2014), pp. 279-289 [10.1038/jes.2013.38] [abs].
- Wambaugh, JF; Setzer, RW; Reif, DM; Gangwal, S; Mitchell-Blackwood, J; Arnot, JA; Joliet, O; Frame, A; Rabinowitz, J; Knudsen, TB; Judson, RS; Egeghy, P; Vallero, D; Cohen Hubal, EA, High-throughput models for exposure-based chemical prioritization in the ExpoCast project., Environmental Science & Technology, vol 47 no. 15 (2013), pp. 8479-8488 [10.1021/es400482g] [abs].
- Mitchell, J; Arnot, JA; Jolliet, O; Georgopoulos, PG; Isukapalli, S; Dasgupta, S; Pandian, M; Wambaugh, J; Egeghy, P; Cohen Hubal, EA; Vallero, DA, Comparison of modeling approaches to prioritize chemicals based on estimates of exposure and exposure potential., Science of the Total Environment, vol 458-460 (2013), pp. 555-567 [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2013.04.051] [abs].
- Vallero, DA; Isukapalli, SS, Simulating Real-World Exposures during Emergency Events: Studying Effects of Indoor and Outdoor Releases in the Urban Dispersion Program In Upper Manhattan, NY, Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology (2013) [10.1038/jes.2013] [abs].
- Isaacs, K; McCurdy, T; Glen, G; Nysewander, M; Errickson, A; Forbes, S; Graham, S; McCurdy, L; Smith, L; Tulve, N; Vallero, D, Statistical properties of longitudinal time-activity data for use in human exposure modeling., Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, vol 23 no. 3 (2013), pp. 328-336 [10.1038/jes.2012.94] [abs].